Wednesday- Seniors training run for ages 16 and upwards. All Year round.
At least 2 groups:
(1) A beginners group with some from a recent ‘Up & Running'/'Couch to 5k' programmes organised by the Club run with us to keep fit or get fitter. Lynne Elstob & Sharon Bowles and other qualified coaches. Meet 6.30pm/6.40pm
(2) Another informal group, or two, of more experienced runners training for 10k races, half marathons or marathons. Andy Piper, Mike Rusca or Richard Morgan often with this group and sometimes one of the Harrier's qualified coaches attend. Meet no later than 6.40pm.
Meet: Wells Rugby FC, Charter Way, Wells. Autumn/winter road circuit of up to 6 miles under street lights; Spring/Summer groups include a long group that go off-road on to the Mendips.Time: 6:30 for 6:45pm Cost: free for Harriers ; if you're not a member, just come along. Contact: Lynne Elstob or Andy Piper
On some Wednesdays there are other events going on which might reduce the attendance, such as
- second Wednesday in autumn/winter - 5k road race Street at 7:30 pm & junior races
- second Wednesday in spring/summer - 5k road race Yeovilton at 7.15pm
- a social Pub run from a different venue - once a month usually
Andy Piper, Mike Rusca & Richard Morgan often run with those in training for longer races & runs
Andy Pipers mobile:07791 528333